Why Join ASA Illinois?
We are the Official Industry Trade Association for Independent Shops
- We are the Voice of the independent automotive repair shops
- Consumers view ASA shops as higher quality shops with a strict Code of Ethics
We provide Quality Training & Education throughout the year
- Technical training at monthly chapter meetings
- Management Training, Advanced Technical Training, Collision Training
- Access to respected trainers like: Ken Zanders, Scot Manna, John Thornton, Jorge Menchu, Dave Scaler, Scott Shotton, Eric Ziegler
- Relationships with I-CAR, IEPA, Industry Vendors, Community Colleges & other technical training schools & programs
ASA offers Members-Only Money-Saving Benefits & Discounts
- Business services discounts such as; insurance, credit card processing, marketing, customer retention management
- Discounts on parts, tools, tires and equipment
- Big discounts and rebates on tools, oil and important services for your shop
- Most member shops save money that far exceeds the annual membership dues.
You’ll form Important Relationships & Comradery with Your True Peers
- If you ask the most active members, they’ll tell you that this is the main reason they’re involved in ASA Illinois - being able to share knowledge with your true peers and have a network to talk to about issues. Our active members can pick up the phone and talk to someone who “gets it.”
- Monthly chapter meetings
- Roundtable discussions Tool sharing, equipment sharing
- Management issues
Representation, Advocacy & Governmental Affairs
- Yearly dues support representation in Springfield & D.C. to fight for the issues affecting independent shops.