30, April, 2019 ASA National Annual Meeting
2019 ASA Annual Meeting in Texas
The conference, which is being held April 30-May 2 in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas community of Hurst, has numerous course offerings and a full slate of impressive instructors.
Courses available during the meeting include:
- ADAS Technical Training – presented by Standard Motor Products
- Vehicle Design & Technology – presented by Tom McGee, Spanesi
- Pay Programs That Guarantee More Productive Employees + Happier Customers – presented by Bob Cooper, Elite Worldwide
- Transformational Service Advisor & the 4 Pillars – president by Jeremy O’Neal, owner of AdvisorFix
- Maximizing Profits: Selling Diagnostic Services – also presented by O’Neal.
There also will be an “Industry Panel Discussion,” which will be moderated by Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of Industry Relations, and Jeremy O’Neal, owner of AdvisorFix.
For more information visit ASAshop.org